ORDERFOX.com is a dynamically growing B2B platform for manufacturers, buyers, and suppliers in the CNC industry. Highly-motivated colleagues, flat hierarchies, and quick decision-making are our formula for success.
Our interdisciplinary agile team is looking for you at our new location in Zurich. Let’s work together and develop the best solution for our users!
What you will be doing
- Design and implement APIs according to the product roadmap
- Improve and maintain existing codebase (Node.js) with focus on reliability and scalability
- Streamline automated code deployments with CI tools and frameworks, in order to make the development environment as user-friendly as possible
- Coordinate release cycles
- Administer MongoDB and ElasticSearch hosted with Cloud providers
- Manage and optimize our infrastructure AWS
- Troubleshoot issues, conduct root cause analysis and introduce preventive actions
- Improve automated tests (coverage and visibility)
- Analyze code and logs
- Manage and write internal and public documentations
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Model crisis scenarios and introduce preventive initiatives
- min 3 Years Experience: MongoDB and ElasticSearch (or similar)
- min 2 Years Experience: Continuous Integration tools, frameworks, services
- min 2 Years Experience: Cloud based infrastructure (AWS or similar)
- min 5 Years Experience: Programming experience
- Interdisciplinary and flexible work in an agile and cooperative team
- Future-oriented technologies and methods
- Modern workplace with extraordinary infrastructure
- Room for challenging tasks with a mix of support and independence
As part of an international team, you are fluent in English, German is an asset. You will be working from our offices in Zürich - and from the home-office if the pandemic situation forces us to. We look forward to receiving your application in English.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com,
We look forward to receiving your application.