ORDERFOX.com is a dynamically growing B2B platform. As a global marketplace, we connect buyers and manufacturers in the CNC industry. With our additional platform features, we offer our community an instrument that allows them to overcome daily challenges. Highly motivated employees, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes combined with dedication and team spirit are our recipe for success.
Our vision is to expand the CNC database ORDERFOX.com and thus create the world’s largest industry platform.
Our interdisciplinary team comprising front-end and back-end developers, agile testers, test automation developers, designers, scrum masters and product owners is looking for someone like you to join the team here in Liechtenstein! Help us develop the best solution for our customers.
- Further development of existing systems in the back end
- Ensuring scalability and performance
- Platform maintenance and servicing
- Scrum/kanban, agile working methods
- Completed degree course in computer science or equivalent training
- At least five years of career experience in the development and implementation of web applications in the back end
- Expertise in software development, software architecture and quality assurance
- Skill in the use of NoSQL databases
- Experience with modern version management (GIT) and Unix tools as well as with Angular and/or React
- Independent, professional approach to work as well as accuracy and precision
- High degree of initiative and an eagerness to learn as part of an agile, interdisciplinary team
- Very good command of English, spoken and written
Overview of technologies:
- Exciting IT projects and examination of forward-looking technologies and methods which are continuously integrated into the front-end stack
- Cutting-edge workplace with an outstanding infrastructure
- Space for demanding tasks with just the right mix of support and responsibility
- Interdisciplinary work for creative, digital projects in an agile, collegial and competent team
- Flexible working times
- Personal training budget